Let's Find home
Let our team of local experts guide you through the home-buying process. Whether it is your first home or you’re looking to relocate, we are committed to a professional and courteous experience for each of our clients. We are here to help you understand and feel at ease throughout the entire home purchasing process. Our trained and licensed agents specialize in the North Florida area real estate market and are prepared to find the right home, price, and location for you!
Start Your Home Search
When buying a home, start by making a wish list and setting a budget. We can help you choose a lender to get you pre-approved for a loan, and then you’re ready to start house hunting. Search for your dream home from any device on our website. You can even compare walk scores, school ratings, and neighborhood demographics for different listings.
Rent vs. Buy
Whether you are looking to rent or purchase your next home, it is important to evaluate the various costs associated with each option.
When renting, it is important to remember fixed costs, such as the following:
- Monthly Rent
- Renter’s Insurance (optional)
- Application fee
- Security deposit equal to one or two months rent
- Pet deposit (if applicable)
- Move-in fee (if applicable)
- Broker fee (if applicable)
- One-time payments such as down payments and closing costs
- Monthly payments for either a 15 or 30-year mortgage (payment to include principal, interest, and PMI insurance
- Home Utilities (electric, water, sewer, trash
- Yearly taxes, insurance, and overall home maintenance
Use our mortgage calculator to estimate your monthly mortgage payment. Just enter the loan amount, interest rate, and amortization period to see how much house you can afford!